Have you ever wondered where Golden West manufactured homes are built? Well, wonder no more! If you’re in the market for a quality manufactured home, these are definitely worth considering. To put it simply: they’re a fantastic blend of affordability, durability, and innovation.
So where are these homes built? Golden West has factories located in California, Arizona, and Oregon. Each factory is staffed with experienced professionals who take great pride in creating high-quality homes that are built to withstand the test of time. Plus, they use state-of-the-art technology to ensure that each home is built with precision and care.
What sets Golden West homes apart from other manufactured homes on the market is their commitment to quality, style, and innovation. Their homes are designed to meet and exceed strict quality standards, so you can be sure that you’re investing in a home that’s built to last. Not to mention, they come in a variety of styles and floor plans, so you can find the perfect fit for your family and lifestyle. So if you’re looking for a high-quality, affordable home, look no further than Golden West.
Overview of Golden West Manufactured Homes
Founded in 1965, Golden West Homes has been manufacturing quality and affordable manufactured homes for over five decades. The company has built a reputation for expertise and innovation in manufactured housing, and has expanded its reach to different parts of the United States, including Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.
- Golden West Manufactured Homes offer a wide array of floor plans, each designed to meet the needs of different family sizes and lifestyles. You can choose from a variety of sizes, styles, and features, including single-section homes, multi-section homes, and park models.
- Golden West builds homes in a controlled environment, using advanced construction techniques that ensure high-quality workmanship and quick turnaround time. Their manufacturing process maximizes efficiency, accuracy, and energy efficiency while minimizing waste and environmental impact.
- Golden West Homes’ homes are built to rigorous standards, ensuring that they meet or exceed safety and durability codes enforced by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
If you are considering purchasing a Golden West manufactured home, the company has a network of authorized dealers and builders across the United States who can help you find the right home for your needs.
Golden West’s commitment to quality, affordability, and customer satisfaction has earned it numerous industry awards and accolades. In 2019, the company was named “Manufacturer of the Year” by the Manufactured Housing Institute.
|Arizona||1902 W. Camelback Rd., Phoenix AZ 85015|
|California||1150 W. Mill St., San Bernardino CA 92410|
|Colorado||500 S. Main St., Lamar CO 81052|
|Idaho||8510 S. Federal Way, Boise ID 83716|
|Montana||5850 Highway 93 S., Missoula MT 59804|
|Nevada||2900 Clear Acre Ln., Reno NV 89512|
|Oregon||19611 SW 84th St., Tualatin OR 97062|
|Utah||1741 W. Alexander St., West Valley City UT 84119|
|Washington||4269 Meridian St., Bellingham WA 98226|
|Wyoming||3888 E. Lincolnway, Cheyenne WY 82001|
Overall, Golden West Manufactured Homes is a premier manufacturer of quality and affordable manufactured homes, providing an opportunity for homeownership throughout the United States.
History of Golden West Manufactured Homes
Golden West Manufactured Homes has been a trusted manufacturer of high-quality modular homes for more than half a century. Its long and storied history is a testament to its commitment to providing affordable housing solutions to countless families across America.
The company was founded in 1965 by J.H. “Red” Arnold and his son, Jim Arnold, in the state of Washington. They started with a single factory and a simple plan: to provide factory-built homes that met the strictest safety, quality, and design standards.
- 1965: Golden West Manufactured Homes was founded by J.H. “Red” Arnold and his son, Jim Arnold, in the state of Washington.
- 1970s: Golden West expanded its footprint, opening new factories in Idaho, Oregon, and California, and introducing new home designs that reflected changing consumer preferences.
- 1980s-1990s: Golden West continued to grow, building homes for families across the country, including in Alaska and Hawaii. The company also started using new construction materials and techniques to improve the durability and energy efficiency of its homes.
Today, Golden West Manufactured Homes is owned by Clayton Homes, a Berkshire Hathaway company. It continues to be a leader in the modular home industry, providing innovative and attractive housing solutions for families of all sizes and budgets.
If you’re in the market for a new home, consider Golden West Manufactured Homes. With more than 50 years of experience and a commitment to quality, affordability, and customer service, this company is sure to exceed your expectations.
|1965||Golden West Manufactured Homes was founded by J.H. “Red” Arnold and his son, Jim Arnold, in the state of Washington.|
|1970s||Golden West expanded its footprint, opening new factories in Idaho, Oregon, and California, and introducing new home designs that reflected changing consumer preferences.|
|1980s-1990s||Golden West continued to grow, building homes for families across the country, including in Alaska and Hawaii. The company also started using new construction materials and techniques to improve the durability and energy efficiency of its homes.|
Manufacturing Process of Golden West Manufactured Homes
Golden West Manufactured Homes have been providing top quality homes since 1965. Their manufacturing process ensures that every home built meets their standards of excellence. Here is a breakdown of how Golden West Manufactured Homes are built:
- Pre-Construction: Before manufacturing begins, Golden West staff work with the client to create a customized floor plan. Once the design is finalized, construction can begin.
- Construction: Construction takes place in a factory-controlled environment that allows for more efficient building. Walls, floors, and roofs are built separately, and then assembled on site. Golden West uses only high-quality materials and construction techniques to ensure the longevity and stability of their homes.
- Inspection: Once the home is built, it goes through a rigorous inspection process. This includes an electrical inspection, plumbing inspection, and overall quality inspection. Only once the home passes all inspections is it ready for delivery to the client.
Golden West Manufactured Homes is committed to providing clients with high-quality homes that are built with care and precision. Their manufacturing process ensures that every client receives a home that is customized to their needs, while also meeting the high standards set by the company.
If you’re interested in purchasing a Golden West Manufactured Home, you can be confident in the quality and workmanship that goes into each one.
Examples of Golden West Manufactured Home Features
Golden West Manufactured Homes offer a wide range of features that make them a great choice for families or individuals looking for a new home. Here are just a few examples of the features you can expect from a Golden West home:
|Energy Efficiency||Golden West homes can be built to meet or exceed Energy Star standards, reducing energy costs and minimizing environmental impact.|
|Customizable Design||Golden West offers a wide variety of floor plans and customizable design options to fit every need and budget.|
|Quality Materials||Golden West uses only high-quality materials in their homes, ensuring that your investment will last for a long time.|
|Warranty||Golden West offers a comprehensive warranty on all of their homes, giving clients peace of mind and protection for their investment.|
If you’re in the market for a new home, consider a Golden West Manufactured Home. Their commitment to quality and customer satisfaction is unmatched, and their customizable options make it easy to create the home of your dreams.
Types of Golden West Manufactured Homes
Golden West Homes is one of the leading manufacturers of manufactured and modular homes in the United States. Their homes come in different styles and sizes, designed to cater to the unique needs of their customers. Here are the different types of Golden West Manufactured Homes:
- Single Wide Homes: These are the smallest and most affordable homes from Golden West Homes. They are built on a single chassis and are typically 14-16 feet wide and up to 80 feet long. They come in different floor plans, with one to three bedrooms and one or two bathrooms.
- Double Wide Homes: These are the most popular type of manufactured homes from Golden West Homes. They are built on two chassis and are typically 24-32 feet wide and up to 80 feet long. They come in different floor plans, with two to four bedrooms and two or three bathrooms.
- Triple Wide Homes: These are the largest and most spacious manufactured homes from Golden West Homes. They are built on three chassis and are typically 40-48 feet wide and up to 80 feet long. They come in different floor plans, with three to five bedrooms and three or four bathrooms.
- Park Models: These are smaller and more compact manufactured homes that are designed for temporary or seasonal living. They are typically 11-13 feet wide and up to 35 feet long. They come in different floor plans, with one to two bedrooms and one bathroom. Park Models can be used as vacation homes or as additional living spaces on a property.
Golden West Homes offers a wide range of customization options to their customers. They understand that every customer has unique needs and preferences, and they strive to meet those needs through their customization options. Some of the customizations options include:
- Exterior finishes, such as siding, roofing, and windows
- Interior finishes, such as flooring, cabinets, and countertops
- Appliances and fixtures, such as refrigerators, ovens, and sinks
- Energy-efficient and eco-friendly options, such as solar panels and tankless water heaters
- Smart home technology, such as smart thermostats and security systems
Features and Amenities
Golden West Homes are designed to provide comfort, convenience, and style. They come with a wide range of features and amenities that make them stand out from traditional site-built homes. Some of the features and amenities include:
- Spacious living areas with open floor plans
- High ceilings and large windows for natural light
- Modern kitchens with energy-efficient appliances and granite countertops
- Master suites with walk-in closets and luxurious bathrooms
- Central heating and air conditioning for year-round comfort
- Private decks and patios for outdoor living and entertaining
The price of a Golden West Home depends on several factors, such as size, features, and customization options. On average, a single wide home costs between $30,000 and $60,000, while a double wide home costs between $50,000 and $100,000. Triple wide homes can cost over $150,000. Park Models cost between $20,000 and $50,000, depending on the size and features.
|Type of Home||Size Range||Price Range|
|Single Wide||14-16 feet wide, up to 80 feet long||$30,000-$60,000|
|Double Wide||24-32 feet wide, up to 80 feet long||$50,000-$100,000|
|Triple Wide||40-48 feet wide, up to 80 feet long||Over $150,000|
|Park Model||11-13 feet wide, up to 35 feet long||$20,000-$50,000|
Overall, Golden West Homes are an excellent choice for anyone looking for a high-quality, affordable, and customizable manufactured home. With a wide range of types, features, and customization options, Golden West Homes can provide a unique living experience tailored to each customer’s needs and preferences.
Features of Golden West Manufactured Homes
Golden West Manufactured Homes is a respected leader in the housing industry with over 50 years of experience. Each manufactured home is built to high-quality standards using advanced technology and superior construction techniques. Here are some of the notable features of Golden West Manufactured Homes.
1. Energy Efficiency
Golden West homes are built with energy-efficient features to help homeowners save money on utility bills. Some of these features include ENERGY STAR-rated appliances, high-performance insulation, and low-e windows that help reduce heat loss during cold weather and heat gain during hot weather.
Golden West homes are constructed using high-quality materials that are designed to withstand harsh weather conditions and the test of time. Each home is built to meet strict industry standards and undergoes rigorous quality control inspections to ensure the highest level of durability.
3. Customization Options
Golden West offers homeowners a variety of customization options to design a home that fits their specific needs and style. Homebuyers can choose from a wide range of floor plans, features, and finishes to create their dream home.
- Interior options like cabinets, flooring, and paint
- Exterior options like siding, roofing, and landscaping
- Smart home features like keyless entry and home automation
4. Eco-Friendly Homes
For environmentally conscious homebuyers, Golden West offers eco-friendly options that reduce the home’s overall carbon footprint. These features include solar panels, rainwater collecting systems, and sustainable building materials.
5. Advanced Technology
Golden West homes are built using advanced technology and modern construction methods to ensure quality and safety. The company uses a computer-aided design program to create accurate and detailed floor plans. Homebuyers can also use virtual reality tools to tour a home before it’s built.
|Advanced Technology Features||Description|
|Computer-aided design||Creates accurate and detailed floor plans|
|Virtual reality tools||Allows homebuyers to tour a home before it’s built|
|Smart home technology||Allows homeowners to control their home’s features remotely|
Golden West Manufactured Homes offers homeowners a wide range of features and customization options. From energy efficiency to advanced technology, each home is built to the highest standards to provide a safe, comfortable, and durable living environment.
Advantages of Choosing Golden West Manufactured Homes
Manufactured homes have been growing popular over the years due to their affordability and flexibility in terms of design and customization. Among the many available manufactured home brands, Golden West stands out as one of the best, thanks to the following advantages:
- Quality Construction: Golden West builds homes to comply with the federal building code set by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). The homes are constructed using high-quality materials and are designed to withstand different weather conditions. Additionally, Golden West homes are built in a state-of-the-art facility and undergo rigorous quality control processes.
- Variety of Floor Plans: Golden West offers a vast selection of floor plans to cater to different preferences and budgets. The company has over 80 different models of manufactured homes, with sizes ranging from small cottages to larger family homes. Customers can also customize their floor plans to create a personalized living space.
- Excellent Customer Service: Golden West has a reputation for providing excellent customer service to its clients. The company has a team of knowledgeable and friendly professionals who are always ready to assist with the home buying process, from choosing the right home to arranging financing and delivery.
In addition to the above advantages, Golden West homes offer the following benefits:
- Energy efficiency – Golden West homes are designed to be energy-efficient, with features such as insulated roofs and walls, double-pane windows, and energy-efficient appliances.
- Low maintenance – Manufactured homes require lower maintenance compared to traditional homes, and Golden West homes are no exception.
- Affordability – Golden West homes are more affordable relative to traditional homes, making them an ideal option for individuals or families looking to own a home without breaking the bank.
Golden West Home Buying Process
Golden West makes the home buying process simple and stress-free. A customer can choose a floor plan or customize one, and then complete the purchase process. The company provides financing options and also delivers the home to the customer’s preferred location.
Golden West Homes Manufacturing Facilities
Golden West has two modern manufacturing facilities located in California and Oregon. The facilities use advanced technology to manufacture high-quality homes that meet stringent quality standards. Golden West’s manufacturing facilities employ experienced and skilled personnel to ensure the homes’ quality and safety.
|California||502 S. 3rd Ave. Ridgecrest, CA 93555|
|Oregon||8775 Center St NE, Salem, OR 97301|
Buying a Golden West manufactured home is an excellent investment, and it comes with numerous advantages that can transform your living experience. With Golden West, you are assured of quality, energy efficiency, affordability, and a range of floor plans to choose from. Contact Golden West today to start your journey to owning a dream home.
Golden West Manufactured Homes Prices
When it comes to purchasing a manufactured home, price is often a major factor for buyers to consider. Golden West Homes is a well-known and respected manufacturer of high-quality manufactured homes. But what kind of prices can buyers expect for their homes? Let’s take a closer look at Golden West manufactured home prices.
- Golden West offers a range of homes at different price points to suit different budgets. Prices can range anywhere from $30,000 for a basic model up to $200,000 for a larger, more luxurious home.
- The cost of a Golden West home will depend on a variety of factors, including the size of the home, the number of bedrooms and bathrooms, the features and amenities included, and the location of the home.
- One advantage of buying a manufactured home from Golden West is that they offer a range of financing options to help make homeownership more affordable. This can include low down payment options, as well as financing programs for buyers with less-than-perfect credit.
For a more detailed breakdown of Golden West manufactured home prices, take a look at the table below:
|Home Model||Base Price Range|
|Golden West Avenger Series||$30,000 – $70,000|
|Golden West Estate Series||$70,000 – $120,000|
|Golden West Independence Series||$90,000 – $150,000|
|Golden West Platinum Series||$100,000 – $200,000|
It’s important to keep in mind that these prices are just a starting point, and the final cost of a Golden West home will depend on a variety of factors. However, overall Golden West offers a range of affordable options for buyers who are looking to purchase a high-quality manufactured home.
Financing Golden West Manufactured Homes
If you’re looking to buy a manufactured home, financing is an important consideration. Golden West Manufactured Homes offers a range of financing options to make homeownership more affordable and accessible. Here’s what you need to know:
- Golden West Manufactured Homes works with a network of lenders to offer a variety of loan options, including FHA, VA, and conventional loans.
- Depending on your credit score, income, and other factors, you may be able to secure a loan with a low interest rate and favorable terms.
- Golden West Manufactured Homes also offers in-house financing for those who may not qualify for traditional loans. These loans may have higher interest rates and fees, but they can be a good option if you need to buy a home quickly or have poor credit.
It’s important to remember that when you finance a manufactured home, you’ll typically need to make a down payment. The amount required will depend on factors like your credit score and the lender’s requirements. However, Golden West Manufactured Homes offers down payment assistance programs that can help you save money upfront.
Once you’ve secured financing, it’s important to consider other costs associated with owning a manufactured home. This may include land lease fees, homeowner association fees, and the cost of utilities. You’ll want to factor these expenses into your budget to ensure you can comfortably afford your new home.
If you’re considering buying a manufactured home from Golden West Manufactured Homes, talk to a representative about your financing options. They can help you understand the available loan programs, down payment assistance programs, and other factors that may impact your ability to buy a home.
|Loan Type||Interest Rate||Required Down Payment|
|FHA||Varies based on lender||3.5% of purchase price|
|VA||Varies based on lender||No down payment required|
|Conventional||Varies based on lender||5-20% of purchase price|
Financing a manufactured home may seem daunting, but with the right resources and information, it can be a manageable process. Golden West Manufactured Homes is committed to helping you find the financing option that works best for you, so you can take the first step towards homeownership.
Where to Buy Golden West Manufactured Homes
Are you interested in purchasing a Golden West manufactured home, but unsure where to start looking? Here are some helpful tips on where to buy these high-quality homes:
- Authorized Dealers: The best place to buy a Golden West manufactured home is through an authorized dealer. These dealers have been trained by the company and can provide you with the best information about the homes, as well as financing and delivery options. You can check the Golden West website for a list of authorized dealers in your area.
- Online Classifieds: Another option is to check online classifieds sites such as Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace. While you may be able to find a good deal, it’s important to do your research and make sure the seller is legitimate before making any purchases.
- Auctions: You can also find Golden West manufactured homes at auctions, particularly those specializing in repossessed or foreclosed properties. However, buying at auctions can be risky and may require additional repairs or renovations.
If you decide to purchase a Golden West manufactured home, be sure to do your research and choose a reputable dealer or seller. You can also visit a Golden West model home center to get a better idea of the different styles and features available.
Below is a table of some popular Golden West model homes and their features:
|Silverwood||1,440 sq ft||2-3||2-2.5||Front porch, master suite, den/office|
|Westwind||1,620 sq ft||3-4||2-2.5||Fireplace, kitchen island, walk-in pantry|
|Golden Pacific||2,040 sq ft||4-5||2-3||High ceilings, large windows, walk-in closet|
No matter where you choose to buy your Golden West manufactured home, you can feel confident that you are getting a quality home with a reputation for excellence.
Customer Reviews of Golden West Manufactured Homes
If you’re considering buying a Golden West Manufactured Home, reading customer reviews is a great way to get an idea of the quality and satisfaction level of current owners. Here are some things that are commonly mentioned in reviews:
- The durability of the homes. Many reviewers note that their Golden West homes have held up well over time and have minimal issues.
- The customer service from Golden West. Several reviewers mention the friendly and helpful service they received from the company during the buying process and when requesting repairs or maintenance.
- The customization options. A number of reviewers appreciate the ability to customize their homes to fit their needs and preferences.
- The affordability compared to other home-building options. Many reviewers mention that they were able to get a high-quality home at a lower cost than they would have paid for a traditionally built home.
Here are some direct quotes from Golden West Manufactured Home customers:
“We have lived in our Golden West home for 8 years and it has held up extremely well. We have had minimal issues and they were always addressed quickly by the company.”
“The customer service we received from Golden West was outstanding. They were so helpful during the buying process and have continued to be responsive and friendly whenever we have needed assistance.”
“We were able to customize our home to our exact specifications and it turned out beautifully. We are so happy with our decision to purchase a Golden West home.”
“We were pleasantly surprised by how affordable our Golden West home was. We feel like we got a great value for our money and are very happy with our decision.”
|Durable homes||Some customers experienced delays during the buying process|
|Excellent customer service||Some customization options may be limited in certain areas|
|Customizable options||Some reviewers noted minor issues with construction quality|
|Lower cost than traditional home-building options|
Overall, customer reviews of Golden West Manufactured Homes are largely positive. The homes are praised for their durability, customization options, and affordability, while the company is noted for their excellent customer service. While there are some reviews that mention minor issues, the vast majority of customers seem to be very happy with their purchase.
FAQs about Where are Golden West Manufactured Homes Built
1. Are Golden West Manufactured Homes built in one location?
No, Golden West Manufactured Homes have multiple manufacturing locations across the United States.
2. How do I find out where a specific Golden West home was built?
The manufacturing location of a specific Golden West home can be found on the home’s data plate or by contacting the dealer or manufacturer directly.
3. Does the location of the manufacturing facility affect the quality of the home?
No, Golden West Manufactured Homes hold themselves to high standards of quality regardless of the manufacturing location.
4. Can I tour the manufacturing facility where my Golden West home was built?
Manufacturing facilities for Golden West homes are not open to the public, but some dealers may offer virtual or in-person tours of their display models.
5. Where are the most common manufacturing locations for Golden West homes?
Golden West Manufactured Homes have manufacturing locations in California, Oregon, and Washington.
6. Does Golden West use local materials and resources in their manufacturing process?
Golden West strives to use local suppliers for materials and resources when possible, but this may vary based on location and availability.
7. How does the location of the manufacturing facility affect the cost of the home?
The location of the manufacturing facility may impact the cost of shipping the home to its final location, but the cost of the home itself is determined by its features and specifications.
Closing: Thanks for learning about Where are Golden West Manufactured Homes Built
Thanks for taking the time to learn about where Golden West Manufactured Homes are built. We hope these FAQs were informative! If you’re interested in purchasing a Golden West home, contact your local dealer or manufacturer for more information. And don’t forget to visit us again later for more helpful articles and tips.